Please contact us for any questions or concerns.
24-Hour Cancellation Policy
Any cancellations for a group class reservation or private session must be made at least 24hrs in advance to avoid a “Late Cancel”. The not cancelled before the 24hr deadline (Late Cancel) will cause the class to still be deducted from your account.
You are free to manage your class schedule through our online scheduling system, which includes the ability to cancel your spot in a class. You may also give us a call or send an email if you need to cancel or change your reservation.
Please make sure you schedule your classes, if a class has less than 3 clients, the class is subject to cancellation.
This policy is also to ensure that we don’t late cancel on you!
We require a 30-day written notification in order to terminate your membership.
For sanitary reasons, we ask all our clients to wear socks. Should you forget your socks, we have socks available for purchase at the studio.
For those classes requiring sneakers, we ask that you change into your “clean” gym sneakers upon arrival.
Please silence cell phones during class
If you must bring your phone with you into the studio, please make sure you set it to silent or vibrate.
No heavy perfumes or cologne
Out of respect to those with chemical sensitivity, please refrain from wearing any heavily scented products to the studio.
Inclement weather policy
Due to the nature of New England Weather, our goal is to be a reliable business but not put our staff or clients in a compromising situation.
- Any classes 5am- 8am. Decision will be made the night before by 9pm.
- Any classes 8:30 am+ will be decided 2 hours prior to the scheduled class time.
- Bodylines will be contacting you via email if there is a class cancellation due to inclement weather. Please update your email and cell/home phone information in MBO. Postings will also be made on Bodylines Facebook page.
- In the event that there are electrical outages in the area. Please provide a cell phone number.
- You will NOT be charged for any cancelled classes that we, Bodylines Pilates, cancels due to inclement weather. You will be automatically ‘early’ cancelled in the system. If YOU choose to cancel in less than 24 hours in advance, you will be charged for that class.
Parking at Harvard Studio
Bodylines clients are required to park on the side of the Appleworks building.
Anything you can move freely in is acceptable, but baggy clothing makes it harder for our instructors to see if your alignment is correct.
Kindly wipe clean your mat/equipment and area for the next client. Instructors may ask you to help put props away. How did we do? We love Feedback!