· NEW HVAC System installed which will increase the fresh air intake throughout.
· Additional HEPA Air filtration unit with UV light will be located in the reformer studio.
· When possible, front and back doors will be open for an increase in air flow.
Reformers & Towers have new vinyl straps that are easier to clean.
· The use of community coffee station, refrigerator and water dispenser will not be available for use until stated otherwise.
· Please refrain from gathering and socializing in community area, many chairs have been moved to discourage group socializing.
· Retail items- we have posted a sign stating that clients must ask staff for assistance. This is an effort to minimize touch points in the studio.
Use of Props:
· Initially we will be a “prop less” studio. Therefore, if you are signed up for a ring/ball class you will be required to bring your own or purchase one.
· We will have props for sale.
· Stickies for the reformers will no longer be available. (These are really quite difficult to clean)You may purchase one for $5 or wear grip socks.
· Sponges will be provided but MUST stay in the ziploc bag and cleaned after use. New sponges are also for sale for $5.
· Our schedule will allow for ease of traffic flow and minimize how many clients are in the studio at one given time.
The Harvard location is Open. Fitchburg location is closed due to COVID-19.