Virtual Classes are as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Sign up on a Virtual Membership
(Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a modified membership pricing at this time)
- Sign up for classes
- You will be emailed a link 30 minutes prior to class. Click on the link and it will automatically launch “Zoom”. (you do not need a “paid for” zoom account. Zoom can be accessed via laptop or phone app.
- If you are unsure if the virtual will work for you, try a free class. Sign up for a class following step 2 and enter BLFREE_ZOOMCLASS at check out.
OTHER benefits of your Bodylines VIRTUAL Membership:
- If you are signed up for a class but can’t make the appointed time? You will be emailed a link to the video recording within a few hours of class.
- You will also have access to ALL our previously recorded virtual classes! When you sign up on your membership, a link will be emailed to you. Keep this link to continue to access all videos so you can workout from the comfort of you own home at any time of day!! (All new classes will be uploaded after 24 hours of original recording)
- Any difficulties logging on? Simply email us at email@example.com
Virtual Studio- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will Bodylines be offering virtual classes?
A: As long as clients want virtual we will keep it going. At this point, it is unclear as to when we might re-open and in what capacity, so we plan on offering virtual classes for quite some time, perhaps indefinitely!
Q: What if I can’t make any of the class times?
A: Recordings are available for 24 hours. If you are on a virtual membership then you have access to an extensive library of ALL virtual recordings for as long as you maintain your virtual membership.
Q: What if another family member wants to take class with me?
A: On a virtual membership, have everyone in your house work out with you! They don’t need to be on a membership also. We would LOVE to see you spouse & children working out right next to you.
Q: Am I going to get enough out of it?
A: Clients are telling us that they are getting great workouts, a feeling of connection to the Bodylines community AND are more willing to try different classes because they can always rest when they need to and modify easily.
Q: Do I need equipment?
A: No equipment necessary for the Pilates Mat Classes. If you live in the area, we offer complimentary therabands (for pick up) if you want to take a Pilates theraband class. In Total Body Training (TBT) Classes- some weights may be used but bodyweight/theraband options are provided.
Q: What happens when the studio opens back up?
A: We will provide options for both in studio and virtual classes and we can adjust your account to adapt to whatever you prefer.